The toilet: clean it from the outside in
Cleaning the toilet is not one of the most joyful tasks, but it is very important. When you do it on a regular basis, it won’t cost you a lot of time. In a toilet, there will often be deposits of limescale and urine salts. This needs to be removed as soon as possible. Not only the toilet bowl itself but also the seat, lid and flush tube need to get a thorough cleanse. The only thing you need for that is a good toilet brush, Feem Active Cleaner, some toilet cleaner and some high-quality microfibre cloths. By following these steps, you can get your toilet spic and span:
- Rule of thumb: ‘Work from the outside in’. Start with the flush tube, flush button and lid and then clean the toilet seat and inside of the bowl.
- Make some soapy water with Feem Active Cleaner.
- Flush the toilet.
- Clean the flush tube, flush button, lid and toilet seat in all possible ways. Next, clean the outside and inside of the toilet.
- Let Feem do its job.
- Remove the toilet cleaner tablet and spray toilet cleaner under the rim.
- Take the toilet brush and clean the inside of the bowl. Flush the toilet and let the brush soak for a while so the cleaning agent can do its work.
Tip: Only use your cleaning cloth for the toilet and not for other things around the house.
How you clean the rest of the badroom, you can find here.